First off you click on Campaigns -> New email campaign in the side bar menu.
Creating an e-mail campaign is done in Lime Go by following 3 simple steps:
- Choose a segment of people to send you campaign to. You do this by using the filter on the top of the page.
For a person to be included in an e-mail campaign, it is required that you have had some form of contact with the person before hand. Lime Go assumes that you have had contact with a person if you have tagged them or added a note, a todo, or a meeting connected to that person.
Another requirement is of course that the person has an e-mail address.
- Add some properties to your campaign:
- Campaign name: intended for your internal use.
- Subject: The subject line of the email.
- Sender name: Defaults to your name.
- Reply-to email: Defaults to your email.
You can edit the defaults under Settings -> Email campaign.
- Design the e-mail content.
If you are using MailChimp see the instructions here.