Yes! All phone numbers in Lime Go are so called tel-links, a web standard for phone integrations. This enables you to simply click on a phone number on your smartphone or computer to start calling someone. Most soft phone software works out of the box with tel-links.
If you have several soft phones installed on your computer your operating system (Windows, Mac OS X) decides which will be used.
Mac OS X
- Start the built in program "FaceTime"
- The menu bar FaceTime > Settings
- Pick your desired app at "Default for Calls"
- Open the Control Panel
- Find or search for "Default programs"
- Click "Set your default programs"
- Find your desired caller and set it as default