You can take over companies and reminders from an inactive user.
To take over reminders:
- Select Account in the left menu and select Coworkers
- Press the name of the inactive user.
- On the inactive user´s card, you can find all the reminders that the inactive user is responsible for.
- Press one of them and choose to Edit by clicking the button in the right-hand corner on the reminder.
Now you can choose yourself as responsible for the reminder.
To take over the responsibility for companies:
- Select Account in the left menu and select Find Clients -> Companies
- Make a filter selection of Responsible coworker and select the inactive user.
- Now you have a list of all companies you should change the responsible coworker for.
- Select the first company in the list, change the responsible and browse through by using the "remote" (the black strip with arrows on).